- Place of listing: Euronext Paris
- Market: Compartment A
- Ticker: ALTA
- Isin: FR0000033219
- Reuters: IMAF.PA
- Bloomberg: ALTAFP
- Indices: SBF 120, CAC Mid 60, CAC AllShares, IEIF SIIC France, IEIF Reit Europe, IEIF Foncières
- Outstanding shares: 20,293,271
- LEI: 969500ICGCY1PD6OT783
Data as at 21 March 2021
Real Estate Wealth Tax (IFI)
ALTAREA shares are eligible for the deferred settlement service.
As from 21 October 2011 (after stock market closing), Altarea shares, like those of other listed real estate investment companies (SIICs), may no longer be held in Share Savings Plans (SSPs).
However, shares held in an SSP up until that date continue to benefit from the tax exemptions applicable to dividends and capital gains.
ALTAREA shares are not subject to the French real estate wealth tax (IFI), provided that the shareholder directly or indirectly holds less than 5% of ALTAREA’s share capital and voting rights.
In recent years the Altarea dividend has posted regular growth. Our dividend policy is based on an analysis that takes account of regulatory constraints, related in particular to the SIIC regime, dividends paid historically, and the Group’s financial position and results.
The General Shareholders' Meeting of 24 May 2022 voted a dividend of €9.75/share for the financial year 2021, up 2.6% compared to 2020.
The 2021 dividend wil be paid fully in cash on 31 May 2022 and the ex-dividend date will be set on 27 May 2022.
The General Shareholders' Meeting of 29 June 2021 voted a dividend of €9.50/share, for the financial year 2020, up to 5.6% compared to 2019. Shareholders also offered an option to take part-payment in shares. They were free to choose between:
- full payment in cash;
- 50% in share, and 50% in cash.
The main shareholders of the Group as well as the senior executives of Altarea, together representing nearly 80% of the share capital, had announced their intention to subscribe to this option.
At the end of the option exercise period (7 to 20 July 2021 inclusive), a total of 482,385 shares were subscribed, i.e. a 91.59% subscription rate. Taking into account a rounded par value of €15.28 per share, the nominal amount of the capital increase resulting from the subscription of the new shares totalled €7,370,842.80. The 482,385 shares were created, delivered and admitted to trading on 26 July 2021. The amount of the dividend paid in cash was paid to the shareholders on the same day.
Tracking and rating
Tracking by analysts
ALTAREA shares are tracked by several financial analysis firms who produce stock reports in English or French, including:
- Invest Securities : Bruno Duclos
- Kepler Cheuvreux : Pierre-Emmanuel Clouard
- ODDO BHF : Florent Laroche-Joubert
To date, the rating given by S&P Global to Altarea is Investment Grade, BBB- (negative outlook).
Altarea is rated since June 2018.
In 2019, several non-financial ratings have applauded the long-term “Tous engagés” (we are all involved) CSR approach driven with conviction by the Group’s teams and brands in response to the ongoing energy, ecological and societal transitions:
- confirmation of the “Green Star 5*” status won in 2016 in the GRESB 2019 (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark), which attests to its CSR performance over time. Ranked fourth among listed retail companies in Europe, with a score of 90/100, the Group also obtained an A in Transparency, a recognition of the quality of its institutional publications, and the reliability and comprehensiveness of its CSR reporting;
- confirmation of the “Prime” status in the ISS-Oekom 2019 ranking, which rewards the quality of the CSR performance of the companies surveyed;
- present in the Gaia Ondex since 2017, the Group this year achieved a score of 77/100 (+3 points compared with 2018), well above the average of the panel of 230 companies surveyed (58/100) and that of companies with over €500 million in revenue (69/100). On environmental aspects, the Group was awarded a rating of 100.